Made in the USA, the Milwaukee®HOLE DOZER™ Hole Saw features Rip Guard™, the strongest tooth form in the industry, backed by the Rip Guard™ Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty. Each tooth is built with more steel behind the cutting edge for added strength. The Rip Guard™ warranty on tooth breaks is a first for the hole saw industry. The added tooth strength along with 8% cobalt give added life to the teeth, allowing for increased productivity on the jobsite, as well as continued hole quality.
- 3.5 TPI for Longest Life in Metals
- All-Access Slots for Easy Plug Removal
- Increased Pilot Visibility for Accurate Hole Placement
- Thermoset Coating for Faster Cutting
- Limited Lifetime Tooth Break Warranty
- Made in USA
- For use in general purpose applications such as thick/thin metals, aluminum, drywall, plastics, wood, wood with nails
- 1-5/8" cutting depth
- Most Durable Hole Saw. Period.
(1) 2-9/16" Hole Dozer™ Bi-Metal Hole Saw (49-56-0153)