- 2.1 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for rod hanging, seismic & safety attachments, cable tray & strut mounting, clamp mounting, and rail mounting.
The 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1 in. Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German-engineered mechanism, delivering 2.1 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight design makes this tool ideal for rod hanging, seismic & safety attachments, cable tray & strut mounting, clamp mounting, and rail mounting. It is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT™ product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL® System and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH303DH On Board Extractor.
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH303DH On Board Extractor.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
- Rotating Dial to set tool to a specific applicaiton mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.
- Concrete drilling
- (1) DCH273 Rotary Hammer
- (1) 360˚ Side Handle
- (2) 20V MAX* DCB205 Batteries
- (1) Charger
- (1) Depth Rod
- (1) Adjustable Hook
- (1) Kit Box